Netflix expects hero in first teaser for Kevin Smith’s animated series He-Man Masters of the Universe: Revelation, with Chris Wood (Super girl) as the voice of the iconic character.
“After a cataclysmic battle between He-Man and Skeletor (Mark Hamill), Eternia is fractured and the Guardians of Grayskull are scattered,” the official synopsis read. “And after decades of secrets tearing them apart, it’s up to Teela (Sarah Michelle Gellar) to reunite the shattered group of heroes and solve the mystery of the missing Power Sword in a race against time to restore Eternia. and prevent the end of the universe. ” The voice cast also includes Lena Headey (as Evil-Lyn), Liam Cunningham (as Man-At-Arms), Alicia Silverstone (as Queen Marlena), Justin Long (as Roboto), Jason Mewes (as Stinkor) and Kevin Conroy ( like Mer-Man), among others.
Part 1 (consisting of five episodes) and a special aftershow (featuring appearances from the cast and Smith) will both debut on Friday, July 23.
Ready for more of today’s topical nuggets? Good…
* I have never will return for Season 2 on Thursday, July 15 on Netflix.
* Paramount + The Godfather limited series production The offer added the following actors to its cast, by Deadline: Dan Fogler (The walking dead) as director Francis Ford Coppola, Giovanni Ribisi (Sneaky pete) as crime boss Joe Colombo and Colin Hanks (Fargo) as CEO of Gulf & Western, Barry Lapidus.
* HBO Max has renewed the romantic comedy Starstruck for Season 2, whose ensemble cast will include Minnie Driver (Mute) and Russell Tovey (Years and years, Quantico).
* The Showtime Late Night Series Desus & Mero will return to a renovated studio when new episodes start airing on Sunday, June 20 at 11 / 10c, featuring guest Lil Nas X.
* The chair, a new Netflix series starring Sandra Oh and presented by Amanda Peet, will now premiere on Friday, August 20.
Which of today’s TVLine articles are you interested in?